CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blizzard Feb 2011

Ok these pictures are pretty close to being in order so you can see how it all built up!

Starting yesterday (Monday) it was ice...lots of ice!

Then Tuesday....the snow!

I was sent home from work early because of the storm.
This is the church across the street is so beautiful!
So I noticed JP's poor little bike outside and rather than move it I thought it would be fun to see the snow build up!
The beautiful bird feeder in our back yard.
JP chillin since there is no school - pj day!
Ashlyn hiding from the camera!
Ashlyn wanted to take a picture of the poor little birds outside playing.
My next trip outside...the bike is slowly disappearing.
Yep...there it goes...
Coming down pretty good.
Just waiting to come out and not see it!
Ashlyn loves the pictures of the snow falling...were it looks like it's glowing!
JP passed out on the sofa...
JP and his cute little baby face! (JP "I"m not a baby, I'm a big boy!")
Still sleeping after I carried him to bed....
Ashlyn checking out all the snow.

My car being buried...
A very happy Ashlyn!

The snow out my back door.
I'm so thankful we didn't lose power...but this snow is crazy!

2 comments:

Sally and Paul said...

That's a lot of snow!!! Good luck

Dolly said...

Wow... that is a LOT OF SNOW WE ARE ALSO SICK OF THE WHITE STUFF IN NJ.