CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Year In Pictures

Ok for all of you who have been begging for pictures of the family! These are in no order at all (since it took long enough to load them I'm not going to take time to sort them...) but I hope you enjoy!
 JP showing off Buzz and his way too long hair!
 Ashlyn & JP swinging
 JP playing in the water at six-flags
 JP & Pop-Pop at Six-flags
 Ash enjoying her cuz Branwyn at six-flags
 JP & Ash - what a great big sister!
 One of my all time favorite pics of JP....he's got his Momma's eyes!
Can you feel the love?!
 JP with Ash's 3-D glasses
 Ash & JP Christmas Eve '10
 JP chillin' in the big chair at Beth's Cook Out
 Ashlyn & Aunt Laura
 Me
 Ashlyn being a model
 Ash & I with Santa
JP & Mom with Santa
 Ashlyn being silly
JP turns 3
Ashlyn, JP & Pop-Pop
 Ashlyn & I - Apple Fest Kiddie Parade
 Ash & Aunt Laura
 Ash & Cole - Apple Fest Parade
 JP trying to get Aunt Laura's attention!
Aunt Laura & JP
 Ash, JP & I at the Apple Fest Kiddie Parade
 Ashlyn loving her baby brother, JP!
 Ash with her face painted
 Our happy family!
 Jessica, Lauren, Todd @ Todd's Army going away
 Ash & I going to Hannah's Wedding
 The BEAUTIFUL Bride, Ash & I
 Ash @ softball
 Family :)
Ash - All smiles
 Playing in the leaves
 The cuz' outside the Mark Twain Cave
 Big boy JP
 Spider-baby!
 Ashlyn's Christmas Pic
 Playing in ALL the snow!
 Singing Karaoke
 Ash the candy-corn witch
 JP's 1st day of Pre-K
 Dylan, JP & Nicholas waiting for the bus (JP's first day of Pre-K)
JP's Christmas Pic

0 comments: